Saturday, May 21, 2011

Chemtrail Lawsuit Against Shasta Co

This is a letter from Attorney Joe Marmon who is suing the Shasta County Air Quality District. Although I live in LA, I have included myself as a plaintiff in this case. Please contact Joe to take action against these crimes against nature and humanity.

I am planning on suing Shasta County Air Quality Management District for their breach of their obligations to monitor and ensure the air quality is good for the citizens of Shasta County as well as those who merely pass through Shasta County and have been harmed due to the lack of adequate maintenance of air quality in Shasta County.

I have been an attorney for 24 years now. I am also on the board of the Placer County Sierra Club and am the Vice President of Environmental Voices, a non-profit organization concerned with ensuring a clean environment in which to live. I am a sole practitioner; however I do have a part time attorney working for me also.

I am choosing to sue Shasta County first before tackling Sacramento County and the US Government, to test the waters and work out the kinks in my lawsuit before tackling the giants.

I will need to file a government claim prior to filing the lawsuit, which is only a procedural requirement to avoid being kicked out of court for the lack of exhausting administrative remedies prior to filing the lawsuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment