Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Is TSA Sick & Disturbing?



More and more recently, we have seen the Transportation Security Administration step over the lines when it comes to the fourth amendment rights of United States citizens. Yet for some strange reason, Americans have already develop a Stockholm Syndrome to the TSA by allowing them to continue violating their personal space, in order for the illusion safety at their local airports.

We have seen the TSA give full body pat down to young children throughout the country, TSA humiliate passengers at security screenings, and even have seen the agents in blue, steal from those their suppose to keep safe.

Two months ago I flew out of O’hare International Airport outside of Chicago Illinois, on my way to Washington D.C. to cover the CPAC convention. I was lucky enough not to have TSA agents toughing my junk and was able to go to the regular metal detectors. With time to spare, I decided to stick around the Security Checkpoint area to see what type of actions I would see by the blue shirts. What I witnessed proved to me that the TSA has a sick and disturbing fetish with patting down our Senior Citizens, and those who are disabled.

Also what was quite interesting was the fact some passengers not only got radiated by former Homeland Security’s Security Michael Chertoff’s Rapiscan scanners, were given a pat down! Correct me if I am wrong here, but shouldn’t the Rapiscan scanners detect images through our clothes and be able to see our naked images and spot any objects a passenger may sneak onto an airplane? The mere fact that TSA agents are even trying this double pat down shows this security procedure at our airports are nothing more than a joke.

The bigger question is how much longer will Americans allow the TSA to get away with their disgusting fetish? Will the Public continue to allow the elderly, young children, and those who are disable to be toys for of the TSA?

No comments:

Post a Comment