Thursday, July 26, 2012

Shooter Heavily Drugged During Court Appearance

Appearing in court today, the suspected shooter in the Colorado mass murder case looked to be heavily drugged. Even the corporate media admitted he appeared to be sedated. From NYMag.com:

Accused Aurora shooter James Eagan Holmes sat in a Colorado court room with red-and-orange-dyed hair and heavy eyelids this morning at his advisement hearing, speaking not a word and appearing to nearly nod off. The 24-year-old looked confused, blinked slowly, and struggled to keep his head up, leading the press to wonder if he’d been drugged.

Accused and convicted RFK assassin Sirhan Sirhan said he was drugged before the assassination:

Sirhan: “It was hot that night and I was very thirsty. I remember that….I went to the bar and had four drinks within about 15 minutes. I couldn’t seem to get enough to drink….They were Tom Collins’s….(but) I wasn’t drunk. I felt drugged. I think somebody slipped something into my drinks. My legs and arms became rubbery. I remember standing by my car but I couldn’t drive so I went back inside and got some coffee.”

Reynolds: “How did you get downstairs to the pantry?”

Sirhan: “Somebody guided me. I don’t know who.”

Reynolds: “Did you have your gun with you?”

Sirhan: “Yes. When I was in the pantry, the gun was in my hand.”

Reynolds: “Did you know Robert Kennedy was going to be walking toward you?”

Sirhan: “No. I didn’t know where I was and I don’t know how I got there. I was in a state of blackout.”

Recently produced evidence reveals that Sirhan was not the shooter and he was framed. In a federal court last November, lawyers argued that Sirhan “was an involuntary participant in the crimes being committed because he was subjected to sophisticated hypno programming and memory implantation techniques which rendered him unable to consciously control his thoughts and actions at the time the crimes were being committed,” according to court papers.

Was James Holmes also an unwilling participant and is he being drugged to prevent him from declaring his innocence or revealing other information at odds with the official narrative?

No comments:

Post a Comment