Sunday, May 20, 2012

If You Wanted America To Fail, You'd Start With Energy, Teach Guilt With Lies

“If I wanted America to fail, to follow not lead, to suffer not prosper, to despair not dream, I’d start with energy.

“I wouldn’t take it by force, I’d make America feel guilty about using the energy that heats their homes, fuels their cars, runs their business, and powers their economy.

Teach them that they're causing a new ice age

“I’d make cheap energy expensive, so that expensive energy would seem cheap.

“I’d empower unelected bureaucrats to all but outlaw America’s abundant sources of energy

“If I wanted America to fail , I’d use their schools go teach one generation of Americans that their factories and their cars will cause a new ice age.





“And I’d muster a straight face so I could teach the next generation that they’re causing global warming.”

“If I wanted America to fail, I’d create countless new regulations … so complicated … that small businesses with big ideas … wouldn’t stand a chance.

“I’d never have to worry about another Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, or Steve Jobs.”

No comments:

Post a Comment