Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Seattle Cops Hit & Spray Pregnant Protestor Who Miscarries

'Jennifer Fox, 19 years old, claims she was hit in the abdomen twice - once by a police officer's foot and once by an officer's bicycle - while the police tried to disperse protesters in Seattle on 15 November, The Stranger, a Seattle weekly, reported on Tuesday.

“I was standing in the middle of the crowd when the police started moving in. I was screaming, 'I am pregnant, I am pregnant. Let me through. I am trying to get out,'” Fox said. She added that one officer lifted his foot and hit her in the stomach and another pushed his bicycle in the crowd, again hitting her in the stomach.

“Right before I turned, both cops lifted their pepper spray and sprayed me,” she continued. “My eyes puffed up and my eyes swelled shut. They diagnosed that I was having a miscarriage. They said the damage was from the kick and that the pepper spray got to it [the fetus], too.

No comments:

Post a Comment