Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Is Muller Whoring For Global Warming?

“I’ve had it up to here with being lied to by Muller, I’m fed up with his tricks & his whoring for the media.” – Willis Eschenbach

(Excerpts) – “Sure, I could pretend Muller is an honest and honorable man like you recommend,” says Eschenbach.

“But his actions have shown him to be a cunning snake. It is not my habit to address snakes as though they were honorable men.”

“He is a deceptive, sneaky man, an activist who professes neutrality and pretends to be a scientist, a man who thinks nothing of throwing someone to the wolves, a panderer for his latest findings.”

“And as far as I’m concerned, all you guys acting like he is a decent man, and advising me not to mention the Emperor’s nudity, are accomplices in his deception.”

No comments:

Post a Comment